[Samba] "winbind use default domain" doesn't work on samba 3.0.0

Fabrice Clerc f.clerc at florapartner.com
Wed Oct 15 16:01:59 GMT 2003

Hi,

On my 2 Debian boxes the option "winbind use default domain = yes"
doesn't make any difference any more where as it dit work just before
the rest works fine, but not this option in smb.conf.

I've discussed the matter on the French Samba mailing-list and I seem
not to be the only one who's got this problem. The other person uses
winbind with ADS, where as i'm still using it in mixed mode.

So do you guys have the same problem? Samba 3 + winbinbd. Could you try
to tell me if it's a bug or not.

cheers

Fabrice Clerc