[Samba] Can I setup Samba server to use UNIX (Solaris) username & Passwor ds ?

Patrik Gustavsson Patrik.Gustavsson at Sun.COM
Thu Oct 9 11:30:55 GMT 2003

Hi,

You have to have a unix user through passwd, nis, ldap and samba user
through smbpasswd,ldap, mysql.

Or if you are using NT/Win200x as PDC and use winbind, which will do
both.

/Patrik

--
"In a world without fences who needs Gates"
Patrik Gustavsson, Senior Technical Consultant