[Samba] Samba 3.0 is WORKING

Mark Taylor mark.taylor at siriusit.co.uk
Wed Oct 8 12:22:54 GMT 2003

On Tue, 2003-10-07 at 21:28, Jeremy Allison wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 07, 2003 at 04:25:51PM -0500, Gabriel Matthews wrote:
> >
> > I would just like to give a success report, since this list gets mostly
> > bugs and questions..
> >
> > Due mainly to the help that this list provided, I am now able to
> > successfully deploy Linux/Samba servers in our corporate domain, and allow
> > remote offices to function as part of our vast windows domain.  Things are
> > working, and the $$$ it has saved us is almost unmeasurable.
> >
> > Again, thanks for your help, and keep up the good work!! It took me a
> > while to admit it, but heck, samba is pretty cool.. ;)
>
> Ok, thanks a lot for this :-). I hate to admit it but sometimes
> the endless bug reports kind of get you down :-) :-) :-).
>
> That was much appreciated :-).
>
> Cheers,
>
> 	Jeremy.
Don't feel down!

We're rolling Samba 3.0 out all over the UK and it's working great!

This includes some UK household names going into production rsn...

You guys are the best! It's the nature of these lists for us lot to post
when we've got 'problems', but the truth is there are a *lot* of wins
going on unreported.

You guys are *heroes* to a lot more people than you know, and you're
making a big difference out here 8^)

--
Mark Taylor
Sirius