[Samba] what will be mounted

Ow Mun Heng ow.mun.heng at wdc.com
Thu Oct 30 06:21:41 GMT 2003

>>when i mount windows, will all partitions be mounted or just C drive...

you have to mount one by one

Cheers,                                                 .^.
Mun Heng, Ow                                            /V\
H/M Engineering                                       /(   )\
Western Digital M'sia                                  ^^-^^
DID : 03-7870 5168                          The Linux Advocate