[Samba] Samba PDC

rruegner robowarp at gmx.de
Thu Oct 23 20:44:14 GMT 2003

hi, i use
this to generate logon files
everytime a user connects to share netlogon
i think
rootpreexec               = /var/lib/samba/netlogon/login.pl %U %G %m %L
or simular is what you need
regards

## Section - [netlogon]
[netlogon]
        sharemodes                = No
        rootpreexec               = /var/lib/samba/netlogon/login.pl %U %G
%m %L
        comment                   = Netlogon Share
        browseable                = No
        path                      = /var/lib/samba/netlogon
        guestok                   = Yes
        writelist                 = @ntadmin
        locking                   = no
        public                    = no