[Samba] Which Linux best suits Samba3?

Eric Geater 11/18/03 egeater at mscoinc.com
Fri Nov 21 18:40:40 GMT 2003

In a discussion with one of the main answer people, of whose time I am
greatly appreciative, it was suggested that some of my problem (or
solution) may be to run Samba on a distro that's better suited for it.
Problem is, I don't have the time nor the inclination to download a
bunch of distros just to install, test, fdisk, repeat.

So I ask. what is a recommended recent distro that works well with Samba
3?  Drake?  Debian?  SuSE?  RH9?  All answers welcome, with explanations
or not.

Thanks

Eric