[Samba] Program Launcher

Arulthas arulthas at tm.net.my
Fri Nov 21 08:38:46 GMT 2003

Hi All,

I need a program launcher where I can execute from shell for my windows box
using the file server (samba). Any recommended software. I know this is
possible in Novell either using NMENU or Application Launcher (ZEN works).

Thank you.

Regards,

Arulthas
IT Officer
APM AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS BERHAD.
     Please visit our site at www.apm-automotive.com

This communication may contain material protected by intellectual property
rights laws. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If it has come to
you in error, please notify the sender immediately. You should not copy this
email, disclose its contents to anyone else, or take any action based on it.