[Samba] Mac permision problems after Debian update

Michael Carland mcarland at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 06:42:11 GMT 2003

Good news/Bad news.

My setup is now working, that's the good news. The bad news is I don't
know what I did to fix it. I was making single changes to Samba,
restarting it, and then dropping and reconnecting to the share I was
testing with, to try and solve the problem. After many changes, with no
luck, I logged out, logged back in, and it started working. I rolled out
many of the changes I made, back to the point where I installed 2.2.8.
Everything is still working.

-Michael