Antwort: [Samba] Samba 3.0 and the HP PSC 750 printer (printing overcups)

Grosswiler Roger roger at gwch.net
Wed Nov 19 13:27:33 GMT 2003

i use system drivers (cups)

printers.conf:
<DefaultPrinter lp0>
Info Created by redhat-config-printer 0.6.x
DeviceURI parallel:/dev/lp0
State Idle
Accepting Yes
JobSheets none none
QuotaPeriod 0
PageLimit 0
KLimit 0
</Printer>
<Printer usblp0>
Info Created by redhat-config-printer 0.6.x
DeviceURI usb:/dev/usb/lp0
State Idle
Accepting Yes
JobSheets none none
QuotaPeriod 0
PageLimit 0
KLimit 0
</Printer>

usblp0.ppd*PPD-Adobe: "4.3"
*%
*% For information on using this, and to obtain the required backend
*% script, consult http://www.linuxprinting.org/
*%
*% This file is published under the GNU General Public License
*%
*% PPD-O-MATIC (3.0.0 or newer) generated this PPD file. It is for use with
*% all programs and environments which use PPD files for dealing with
*% printer capability information. The printer must be configured with the
*% "foomatic-rip" backend filter script of Foomatic 3.0.0 or newer. This
*% file and "foomatic-rip" work together to support PPD-controlled printer
*% driver option access with arbitrary free software printer drivers and
*% printing spoolers.
*%
*% To save this file on your disk, wait until the download has completed
*% (the animation of the browser logo must stop) and then use the
*% "Save as..." command in the "File" menu of your browser or in the
*% pop-up manu when you click on this document with the right mouse button.
*% DO NOT cut and paste this file into an editor with your mouse. This can
*% introduce additional line breaks which lead to unexpected results.
*%
*% You may save this file as 'HP-PSC_750-hpijs.ppd'
*%
*%
*FormatVersion: "4.3"
*FileVersion:   "1.1"
*LanguageVersion: English
*LanguageEncoding: ISOLatin1
*PCFileName:    "HPIJS.PPD"
*Manufacturer:  "Hewlett-Packard"
*Product:       "(PSC 750)"
*cupsVersion:   1.0
*cupsManualCopies: True
*cupsModelNumber:  2
*cupsFilter:    "application/vnd.cups-postscript 0 foomatic-rip"
*%pprRIP:        foomatic-rip other
*ModelName:     "HP PSC 750"
*ShortNickName: "HP PSC 750, hpijs"
*NickName:      "HP PSC 750, Foomatic + hpijs (recommended)"
*PSVersion:     "(3010.000) 550"
*PSVersion:     "(3010.000) 651"
*PSVersion:     "(3010.000) 652"
*PSVersion:     "(3010.000) 653"