[Samba] Connecting from Windows NT 4.0 to Samba on MAC OSX

abk abk at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 18 17:08:42 GMT 2003

Hi all,

We are able to connect and brows to MAC OSX SMB server with Windows 2K and
XP, but somehow when we authenticate through Windows NT 4..0 we are not
allow to brows any shared directory.

I really appreciate any help.

Regards,

Abrahim

Abrahim Kalehzan
ITSS Computer Resource Consulting
Stanford University
215 Panama Street, Laurel Bldg,
Stanford, Ca 94305
Mail Code: 4131
Phone: (650)725-1673
(650) 725-HELP (for Technical Support Issues)
For help requests, please use: http://helpsu.stanford.edu/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Information contained in this message and any
attachments is intended only for the  addressee(s). If you believe that you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
by return electronic mail, and please delete it without further review,
disclosure, or copying