[Samba] WINS Replication

Nathan Ehresman nehresma at css.tayloru.edu
Tue Nov 18 14:19:33 GMT 2003

Hey all,

Just wondering about the current status of wrepld.  Back in '02 Jean
François Micouleau was doing some work on it, but there does not appear to
be any changes to the code since that spring besides updates to the entire
tree that happen to touch the wrepld files.  The Samba-HOWTO states that it
is in "active development" and I was wondering if I could help with testing
or something.  I'm excited about this tool, and it would be sweet to have
it in a working state.  Who should I talk to about this?

Thanks!

Nathan Ehresman

--
nre