[Samba] Re: Accessing domain share drives

Distribution Lists dist-lists at e-securenetworks.net
Wed Nov 12 19:32:03 GMT 2003

Should have add this to my previous email

security = domain

        workgroup = DOMAIN
        os level = 2
        time server = Yes
        unix extensions = Yes
        encrypt passwords = Yes
        map to guest = Bad User
        log level = 1
        syslog = 0
        printing = CUPS
        printcap name = CUPS
        socket options = SO_KEEPALIVE IPTOS_LOWDELAY TCP_NODELAY
;       wins support = No
        wins server = 10.12.1.16
        veto files = /*.eml/*.nws/riched20.dll/*.{*}/