[Samba] Compiling Samba 3 on OS 10.2

Philip Edelbrock phil at edgedesign.us
Wed Nov 5 00:16:28 GMT 2003

Yes, Apple has.  ;')  Try taking a look at the changes they made to Samba:

http://www.opensource.apple.com/darwinsource/index.html

Last I looked, most of the additions is Kerberos stuff (which your error
output seems to imply is where your build is failing).

You might try downloading Apple's, diffing it against the stock Samba
distro of the same version (to create a patch file) and applying it to
the version of Samba you want to try.  Or, you could just simply build
from Apple's source (or simplier yet, use their bin!).

Good luck!

Phil