[Samba] HP1120c

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Nov 4 21:25:37 GMT 2003

On Tue, Nov 04, 2003 at 09:58:35PM +0100, Mieczys?aw Kozielski wrote:
> I see, that my problem seems to be to small to look for help :-(
>
> ...but i will try one more time ask :-)
> There is one more thing, when install "HP DeskJet 1120c Printer" driver,
> on windows client
> when trying to select "Default Print Settings", from "Properties" Tab,
> i've got
> message like that  "Can not continue, because out of resources"
>
> Meaby some one foud out a bit of time to answer !

Install the driver locally (plug the printer in locally), then connect
to the network printer, then tell it to use the driver, as found on
this machine.  I think that is finally how I got around this.  Yes, it
drove me nuts...

I think the problem is that the 'devmode' isn't initialised on the
server, so is NULL, so it thinks a malloc() call must have failed...

Andrew Bartlett