[Samba] Samba PDC and Windows 2000 roaming profiles problem

Pete **** p_e_t_e51 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 3 22:38:48 GMT 2003

Nice to no that I´m not the only one with this problem. I haven´t got any
time to test this since last friday but tomorrow I will continue with this
case.

You mentioned that this problem wanishes if the print spooler is restarted
regular intervals. Did you mean the Linux printing daemon or something else?
  How does it effect if the printer section is left out complety?

Could you send the UHPClean to my other address: werrew74 at sunpoint.net
because this box capacity is very small and it fills out so rapidly at least
after I joiden to samba mailing list.

Times are synchronised between Linux and those w2k workstations with help
of: time server = yes in the smb.conf file and the netlogon.bat holds in the
"net time \myPDC /set /yes" statement which is handled just right.

Has anybody experienced that is this still a problem with Samba 3.x
versions?

Pete