[Samba] samba 3.0

Santos, Rui F santos.rui.f at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue May 20 04:24:32 GMT 2003

To whom it may concern.
I've installed and set up samba 3.0
The problem i having is that i can access shares on my win2k server from linux,
but i cant access samba shares from my win2k server.
Is this a bug, or have i set something up incorrectly.
Thank you

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in
error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using
attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage
or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting
directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is
limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions
expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the
Department of Education & Training.