[Samba] wbinfo -u is returning 0xc0000022

kenneth.westelinck at pandora.be kenneth.westelinck at pandora.be
Fri May 9 06:00:39 GMT 2003

Thanks for your reply. Someone suggested me to do wbinfo -A administrator%<password> which solved the problem. I found the same solution when googling for "wbinfo --sequence" + DISCONNECTED, which brought me at this page: http://www.faqchest.com/linux/samba-l/smb-03/smb-0302/smb-030220/smb03021902_03106.html
I think this username and password need to be set to access the IPC$ share.

Now the user is never created in the local passwd file (it's taken from the PDC), but is able to login and receive a homedirectory (with pam_mkhomedir), which is what I wanted.

Thanks for your help.

 "Craig Herring" <cherring at nbbc.edu> wrote:
I've never used debian before but with RH 9.0 your config looks OK.  I