[Samba] Got it working.....after a fashion

Srinivas Murty srinivas.murty at verizon.net
Wed Mar 26 00:18:38 GMT 2003

You're right. I think I might have jumped the gun on that one. sshd was
not the reason why I wasn't getting it to work. More like tampering with
RedHat 8.0's security settings. I lowered them to a point where I wasn't
using any of the firewall features. Right now I'm trying to reset it to
some level of activity to see which particular feature helped Samba
work. Will keep the forum posted.

--
Srinivas Murty <srinivas.murty at verizon.net>