[Samba] WinZip causes Server to fail - Please help.......

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Mon Mar 24 18:08:05 GMT 2003

On Mon, 24 Mar 2003, alex wrote:

> Is anybody suffering from a similar problem or can anybody suggest a cure or
> a pointer......?

I just tried all methods of zip file creation and extractions with WinZip
6.2, 7.0, 8.0 and 8.1 without any problems. Samba version 2.2.8 (current
CVS).

Tried from Windows Me and 2000 Pro and XP Pro. No problems detected.

Send me your smb.conf file (off line) to jht at samba.org - I'll check your
config over.

- John T.