[Samba] Compiling Samba For OPENLinux 3.1.1

Karl Banasky kbanasky at heatcon.com
Fri Mar 21 20:14:55 GMT 2003

Hello.  I am looking to get the parameters that the Caldera RPM was made with.  I have noticed that it is not being updated and would like to get the current ver. on my system,  but need to have the same links to various files.  Can anyone help me to find the parameters?
I would be interested in making the RPMs but need to know how to make them first,  maybe some direction to info on making RPMs.  Thank you.

Karl Banasky