[Samba] WinNT4WS problems... PLEASE HELP, URGENT

gurban at shaw.ca gurban at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 18 01:16:20 GMT 2003

I've reached the point where I'm bashing my head
against a brick wall here.  I'm trying to get my
windows nt4ws clients to authenticate to my samba
server on linux redhat 7.1 and I keep getting the
error message:

the domain controller for the domain TREBASV.COM is
not currently available.

Attached is my smb.conf output from testparms

All of my paths on my filesystem are the same as the
paths in the smb.conf

I want users to be able to have the same home
directories as their unix homes... in my case
/u2/home/%u