[Samba] Re: SAMBA - mounting or sharing a folder named shared

David Jackson davidj411 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 8 23:47:46 GMT 2003

Sorry, when I actually run it like i should ([root at localhost samba]#
mount -t smbfs -o username=root,password=rootpassword //localhost/shared
/shared) i actually get this error message:

2744: tree connect failed: ERRDOS - ERRnosuchshare (You specified an
invalid share name)
SMB connection failed

Thank you,
David