[Samba] Re: LDAP Ctrl-Alt-Del Password Change

rossp at ppc.ucsc.edu rossp at ppc.ucsc.edu
Fri Mar 7 16:21:43 GMT 2003

No one has anything to say about this?  Did I not give enough info?
Has anyone gotten Ctrl-Alt-Del password change working with LDAP?  If
so can I please see your smb.conf and pam.d files?  Thanks so much for
any help.  We've been running samba here for a few years and love it,
just in case it makes a difference.

Ross Patterson
Programmer/Analyst
831-459-2792