[Samba] smaba 3.0 - domain groups

Łukasz Tomaszewski uki at telkab.pl
Tue Mar 4 16:56:33 GMT 2003

i use 'truss' to trace the system calls (nmbd proccess) after 'wbinfo -g'
request. it returns

ioctl(14,SIOCGIFFLAGS,0xbfbfcdc0)   = 0 (0x0)
ioctl(14,SIOCGIFNETMASK,0xbfbfcdc0)   = 0 (0x0)
ioctl(14,SIOCGIFADDR,0xbfbfcde0)   ERR#49 'Can't assign requested address'
ioctl(14,SIOCGIFADDR,0xbfbfce28)   ERR#49 'Can't assign requested address'
ioctl(14,SIOCGIFADDR,0xbfbfce70)   ERR#49 'Can't assign requested address'
close(14)      = 0 (0x0)
gettimeofday(0xbfbff838,0x0)    = 0 (0x0)
sigprocmask(0x2,0xbfbff760,0x0)    = 0 (0x0)

i'm going to check samba logs after 'debug level' change (higher than 2) in
smb.conf .

anyway. i was thinking that maybe its OS problem. i use FreeBSD 4.7.

regards
Uki