[Samba] FreeBSD + winbindd + PAM

Chere Zhou qzhou at isilon.com
Tue Jun 24 22:42:27 GMT 2003

Hi,  Did you fix this problem?  I want to do the same thing, but I can not
get nsswith to configure correctly yet.  "pw user show" gives "no such user".
 Can you tell me how you hooked up winbind and nsswitch?  PAM should not be
needed if you just use smbd, and this is what I want to do first.

Thanks,
Chere