[Samba] Setting up 3.0 to authenticate to AD

Patrik Gustavsson PS Sweden Senior Technical Consultant Patrik.Gustavsson at Sun.COM
Mon Jun 23 08:17:05 GMT 2003

I got the same problem, but I recompiled Samba
using the latest kerberos for MIT (1.3) and that works.

/Patrik

--
"In a world without fences who needs Gates"
Patrik Gustavsson, Senior Technical Consultant