[Samba] Win2K Machine Accounts No Longer Valid after Samba PD C Upgrade (2.2.2 to 2.2.8a)

Chris McKeever cgmckeever at prupref.com
Thu Jun 19 00:19:12 GMT 2003

I cant comment on the compatibility issues, but you could make an account
that will allow the addition of the machines to the domain and then set the
add user script to do the rest.  Granted you will have to ask your users to
do some work, but it is better than schleping all over.

Another suggestion would be fo r future to put a remote viewer app on your
clients (tightvnc.com) that will allow you to do it all remotely.