[Samba] Samba 3.0.0Beta1 - perl(Net::LDAP::LDIF)

C.Lee Taylor leet at leenx.co.za
Thu Jun 12 08:50:17 GMT 2003

Chee Wai Yeung wrote:

>Hi,

    Greetings ...

>try to look for an RPM for perl_ldap.

    Downloaded three differant srpms and tried to compile them myself
before asking on the list if I need this to run.  I still have this
problem on test box.  I think this might be a problem with RedHat 9,
seeing that they have made a few small changes to the rpm build system
which gives me similar problems on other perl rpms modules.

    So, now for two questions, one, do I need the perl_ldap rpm to test
Samba 3.0.0beta1, and the second, does anybody have the needed srpms to
build the perl_ldap rpm module?

Thanks
Mailed
Lee

P.S. Great work guys on Samba 3, I am ever impressed, as usual!