[Samba] copy files from Linux to NT Server

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at umdnj.edu
Wed Jun 11 15:47:13 GMT 2003

The syntax for smbclient is: smbclient //server/share -U username

...which I see you have tried.

You may want to throw in -l and specify a logfile location (ie.
/tmp/smbclient.log) and elevating the debug level to about 3 in the
smb.conf. Are you sure the password is correct?

|Y#| |  | |\/| |  \ |\ |  |  | Ryan Novosielski - Jr. UNIX Systems Admin
|$&| |__| |  | |__/ | \| _|  | novosirj at umdnj.edu - 973/972.0922 (2-0922)
\__/ Univ. of Med. and Dent. | IST/ACS - NJMS Medical Science Bldg - C630