[Samba] Q: Drives need remapped under Win2k against Solaris Samba server

Mike Shaw shawm at indy.raytheon.com
Fri Jun 6 14:39:46 GMT 2003

Hello,

I'm running Samba 2.2.2 on a Solaris 7 machine and we are just now
deploying Win2K to our desktops.  We have discovered that on the Win2K
boxes that mapped Samba drives will need to be remapped after a user
logs out and logs back in.  I've done a google search and seen the
question listed before but no possible solutions or work-arounds were
listed.  Has anyone else seen this before?

TIA,

MIke
---
Mike Shaw                    VOICE: +1(317)306-3084
UNIX Administrator            FAX: +1(317)306-4253
Raytheon Technical Services
6125 E. 21st St., Indianapolis, IN  46219 USA
INET: shawm at indy.raytheon.com