[Samba] PDC and routing

D. Rick Anderson ruger at acsnv.com
Tue Jun 3 16:25:17 GMT 2003

No .. there's no firewall. The samba server is at 192.168.51.3, and the
workstation I'm working with is at 192.168.50.120. Everything seems to be
routing across the networks just fine. I can FTP to the server and browse
web pages there on the machine.

I have 192.168.51.3 set as the primary Wins server on the 2000 box and I
checked again to verify that wins support = Yes was set. All of the 2000
boxes that are on the local network work just fine.

I also checked that the TCP/IP NetBIOS helper was running on the client,
and as is par with most of my problems, everything looks just fine.

ARRRGGHHHHH   =)

Rick