[Samba] Remote Logins.

Jonathan Villa jvilla at isdesigndev.com
Tue Jul 29 03:07:19 GMT 2003

I need help with an explanation how to allow remote logins and mounting
for one one of samba shares...

I understand that this is not best practice for security... but I am
allowing someone to log into my machine for only about 3 days.  The IP
they are using only leads to the machine in which they log into and does
not have any access to the network whatsoever.

Basically I am looking to allow them to mount their user directory as
well as a common public share to their Windows 2000 machine.  I am
running Samba on a Red Hat linux machine and have no clue how to do
this...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.