[Samba] printing query "status:access denied, unable to connect"

Bob Crandell bob at assuredcomp.com
Fri Jul 25 04:00:58 GMT 2003

Hi,

Sorry.  I didn't mean to reply directly to you.  I believe these exchanges should be
on the list so everyone can benefit.

If you didn't get an error when you ran the net use ... then I'd say the workstation
is setup correctly.  Now how do you have the print share defined?  Would you be so
kind as to post the [global] and the [print share]?

Thanks

--
Bob Crandell
Assured Computing