[Samba] Windows 2000 Domain controller access

Vijay Kumar vramnarayan at triniti.com
Fri Jul 18 04:43:02 GMT 2003

Hi All,

I have tried various things  and have been browsing and studying a lot about
the configurations.
I am totally confused now. Pity.. I couldt do one simple configuration.

Please can anyone tell me how do I access a Samba Server from a Windows 2000
Domain Controller ? I want the Linux Samba Server to authenticate the users
.i.e in future if I need mor eusers to access  the Linux share then I will
be adding/deleing user accounts from the linux box.

If possible, please help.

Regards,
Vijay.