[Samba] Import complete list of NT users/groups

Zimba Cao zimbacao at rochester.rr.com
Wed Jul 9 02:46:41 GMT 2003

Hi All,

I have a samba-2.2 machine that's already successfully authenticating
against a Win2k PDC.  Dynamic addition/removal of users via "add user
script" and "delete user script" are working great.  However, we have some
500 users in the domain, and really need the user accounts to be created so
that we can apply the proper security, etc.

Is there a way to dump a list of users in a domain?  Something we could run
through a script to create the local placeholder accounts?

Thanks!