[Samba] Fw: Neu Textdokument (2)

Ken Schneider kschneider at rtsx.com
Mon Jan 27 19:13:29 GMT 2003

The virus message came from the SAMBA EMAIL SERVER to me as well as many
others. I don't need to read many messages about how someone's email
server caught a virus that was passed through the SAMBA EMAIL SERVER by
someone posting to the list.

If someone that maintains the SAMBA EMAIL SERVER could find out who is
sending the messages with the virus they could unsubscribe that one
person and notify them. That way the SAMBA EMAIL SERVER would NOT be
passing on more virii.