[Samba] Re: Damnit audit

Jim jcllings at tsunamicomm.net
Thu Jan 23 02:05:02 GMT 2003

Hey, as the song says, "Don't worry, be happy."  You'll give yourself
hypertension going about like that. :-)

I understand your frustration, however I gently remind you, sir, that
some may be to busy to answer, some may not like your 'tude, some may
not understand your problem, some might be more lost than you are, some
might not have ever used audit or even know what it is (like me) and
that the sum of these some's (as well as many not listed here) can often
account for all.  Consequently it does not follow that list members are
willfully ignoreing anyone.

I can't speak for anyone else but... <shrug> If I could help, I would.
If I werent willing to trade assistance, I would not be here.