[Samba] netlogon sometimes works (corrected with smb.conf attached)

jason.walton at nomadsoft.com jason.walton at nomadsoft.com
Mon Jan 20 17:53:34 GMT 2003

I tried hardcoding it into the network card's settings, ensured the
settings were there (ipconfig/all) and it did work on the first occasion.
Subsequent logins, fail to make it run the netlogon script
I've tried turning debug up but the output doesn't make much sense, had it
mentioned "attempting netlogon share, failed due to..." then I'd at least
be in a position to understand it.
But the problem is intermittent and not mentioned in the logs (except when
it succeeds)

John H Terpstra <jht at samba.org>
20/01/2003 17:19