[Samba] Domain trust relationship

Manuela Marquardt manu.marquardt at gmx.de
Fri Jan 17 12:48:00 GMT 2003

Hi @ all,

I'm new here. (with a little problem :-) )

I want to set up a domain trust relationship between a samba-server
(3.0alpha21) and a windows 2000 server each in a separate domain. It should be
transparently able (e.g.) to login to or use the shares of the respectivly other
domain.

I have read that the code for something like this is already implemented but
not tested or documented yet. Has anybody already experiences with this
feature?

Thanks. Manu