[Samba] Profiles ...

C.Lee Taylor leet at leenx.co.za
Thu Jan 16 08:39:00 GMT 2003

>>	Now, where my problem is, when I have some users who have huge
>>documents folder, this log on and log off takes a long time, not mention
>>the problems I have run into when their computer is turn off
>>incorrectly.  I am sure this is a Micro$oftism, but is there a way to
>>use roaming profiles, but have then use directly off the server and not
>>copied to and from the server at login and logout?
>

> This is simply a symptom of BAD BAD BAD practice. You need to educate your
	I would disagree ... when somebody hit "My Documents" and M$ has tought
them, they should get to their docs.  Some users have to have personel
docs because they are not share the inof with others ... why create a
"My Doc's" if you must go somewhere else to get to your docs ... it's
the way M$ has brain washed these silly users ...