[Samba] newbie question

Jalene Joyner Jalene.Joyner at mail.state.ar.us
Tue Jan 14 21:15:01 GMT 2003

When I try to connect to the samba server I get the following error:

\\server <file:///\\server>  is not accessible.  You might not have
permission to use this network resource.  Contact the administrator of
this server to see if you have access permissions.  No service is
operating at the destination network endpoint on the remote system.

I have set this machine up just like another machine that I know works.
But I am still not able to connect to this server.  Can someone tell me
what to look for?

Jalene