[Samba] Starting a process from a windows client

Florian Stahl fstahl at xantury.com
Tue Feb 25 16:49:04 GMT 2003

redhat 7.3. standard installation does not include the GCC compiler packages

just update the installation with the packages

gcc-xxx.i386.rpm, gcc3-xxx.i386.rpm from your RedHaT Installation

with

]# rpm -ivh gcc-WHATEVERVERSIONNUMBER.i386.rpm gcc3-xxx.i386.rpm

and your all set with your compiler reside in /usr/bin/gcc

kind regardes

Florian