[Samba] Re: samba and windows 2000 server

Rich Webb rwebb at chartermi.net
Tue Feb 25 01:41:21 GMT 2003

"Thiruvarasu" <thiru at ameba6.com> wrote in message
news:20020919060177.SM00129 at ameba6.com...
> Help needed
>
> Currenly i'm running samba on a RedHat 7.3 system. The primary domain
contreller in the network in a windows 2000 server machine. I'm using the
windows 2000 server to authenticate my users in the domain. Each time a new
user is created in windows 2000, i have to create the same user in linux
inorder to allow the user to have access to the samba shares. Is the re a
script or method that can automatically create users in linux as new users
being created in windows 2000 ?