[Samba] RE: NEWBIE Samba installation issues

Joseph Teo enggie at paradise.net.nz
Mon Feb 24 23:02:12 GMT 2003

Hey again list,

I did what Gabriel suggested and it didnt' find a C compiler as most of
you have said to me.    I'm using redhat 7.3 currently on my system and
I would of thought that a C compiler would of been installed with it???
But since this isn't the case... I'll have to find a c compiler first
before i can do anything else by the sounds of things.  Can anyone
suggest where to look for one keeping in mind that I don't have a compiler?

yes i am logged in as root as well while running ./configure