[Samba] CD sharing via iso9660, mounted, and samba

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Thu Feb 20 00:41:57 GMT 2003

If everything works except these two shares, you should be able to
isolate the problem. You have numerous other shares which look quite
similar. What is different with the problem shares?

You haven't told me why all the errors you listed were oplock errors if
oplocks are really disabled.

Joel