[Samba] Samba Print Server Problems

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Sat Feb 15 21:30:06 GMT 2003

Can you print directly from the BSD box using the lp queue?

I ask because you have an oddly named file for your if parameter. That is
supposed to be your print filter.

I suspect, if these jobs are coming from a windows client, they are already
filtered. I would get rid of the if parameter, run checkpc -f, restart lpd,
and try it again.

Joel