[Samba] Samba 3.0 AD usage problems

Catherine Shen catherineShen at iei.com.tw
Fri Feb 14 02:45:38 GMT 2003

You mean the authentication or the changing password part??
Are they not supported at all??

I assumed that a Samba 3.0 server joining Win2K domain
means that it can authenticate a Win2k domain user.
Thus the user can map a network share folder which locates in the Samba
3.0 server.
Changing user passwords via the Samba 3.0 server is just a minor thing
compared to the authenticating part......

Thanks!
Catherine