[Samba] Wins registration vanishes

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Thu Dec 18 19:49:12 GMT 2003

Neal,

You do not give much information to go on. Let me try my crystal ball
again. ... Hmmm. ... Well, I guess you are running a version of
Samba-2.2.x that is between 2.2.0 and 2.2.6. If that is the case, you
really should update to at least 2.2.8a. We fixed a specific WINS bug a
long time ago (well it seems a long time ago - at least 1 year back).

Do let me know how my crystall ball is going. :)

Cheers,
John T.

--
John H Terpstra