[Samba] Re: It would seem to be simple but it's got me scratching my head

Curtis Grote cgrote at memhosp.com
Thu Dec 18 15:45:15 GMT 2003

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 20:47:20 -0700, Craig White wrote:

Craig,

I don't know if this is the cause of your problem, but I was also unable
to do wbinfo -g queries. Then smbldap_tools version 0.8.2 added group mapping.
I think this version of the tools came in with samba 3.0.1rc2. Try the
most recent version of samba 3.0.1, copy over the schemas and repopulate
your ldap. This fixed that particular problem for me.

Curtis Grote
Memorial Hospital