[Samba] It would seem to be simple but it's got me scratching my head

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Thu Dec 18 05:29:27 GMT 2003

Answering my own question...Group / Groups - what's an 's' between
friends - made me crazy.

Anyway - got net rpc vampire completely in.

At the end of the 'slurp' I got this one message...

SAM_DELTA_DOMAIN_INFO not handled

My google searches makes me think that this is about Upper case User
names which ultimately won't be a problem because those logins will go
bye bye anyway... Any other reason to worry because of that message?

Craig